Tucan Country Club 50A, 200A
This is a new 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo just outside of Panama City. The fourth floor is an outdoor living space which has a 360 degree panoramic views of the golf course, The Panama Canal, Panama City, and the rain forests.
Sleeps 4 adults in two bedrooms with Queen beds, (2) twin beds and A/C. • Guest bedroom has pillow top queen bed, an armoire and a private balcony • Living room has TV plasma 42 flat screen, DVD and speakers • High speed internet ADSL • Terrace from the living room has a patio table and seating for four. • Dishwasher • Fridge • Wall oven • Cookware • Serving and dinner ware • Wine glasses • Utensils • Microwave • Washer and Dryer • Carport parks 2 cars, one behind the other. Golf club storage is on the bottom floor • The Resort has a restaurant • Fitness center • Pool • Soon will have a tennis court. • Beaches are 15-40 mins away as well as movies, malls, museums, restaurants, tours and the Canal are just a short distance away Not handicapped accessable. Access to play the golf course (i.e. green fees) is included on the rental.
- Low-rise Buildings
- Parking Space
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
Real Estate Photo Gallery
Property Prices in
Minimum Stay: 45 day(s)
- 2 bed(s)
Book this apartment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTRACT
PICK UP THE KEYS
There are two options:
- Coordinate pick up service – the driver will have the key of the apartment.
- Our working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M / Saturday from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. - We will charge $35 to deliver the key after working hours.
*** PANAMA CASA POLICY ***
"PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL. WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, BANK TRANSFERS, CASH OR CHECKS".
RESERVATION AND DAMAGE DEPOSIT
The damage deposit of US$600.00 is for your weekly or monthly reservations, and it is required to book and guarantee reservations. The damage deposit is refundable within 30 days after check out, if everything in the apartment is in order according with the initial inventory and inspection.
Rates are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until deposit is received. Your reservation is guaranteed upon receipt of the damage deposits and a confirmation letter has been sent.
Notice of cancellation or change must be given 30 days prior to arrival. If cancellations or changes are made after this 30 day period, we reserve the right to keep the $600 damage deposit.
- Pet Fee: There is an extra fee of US$300.00 for pets. $150.00 is non-refundable and $150.00 is refundable based on the cost of the cleaning and damages.
- Smokers Fee: There is an extra fee of US$300.00 for smoking inside the apartment, and it is non-refundable.
Panama Casa will pay basic utilities such as (Applicable only in units with full utilities):
- Maintenance Fee
- Water bill - Internet
- Cable TV basic service
The Electrical charges will be as follows:
- One Bedroom: Panama Casa pays up to US$75.00 per month, client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
- Two Bedroom: Panama Casa pays up to US$100.00 per month, client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
- Three Bedroom: Panama Casa pays up to US$150.00 per month, client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
- The meter reading will be taken at move in. Electrical rates in Panama are 17 cents per kilowatt hr.
TENANTS ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENTS AND USE
- One Bedroom: Panama Casa pays up to US$75.00 per month; client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
- Two Bedrooms: Panama Casa pays up to US$100.00 per month; client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
- Three Bedrooms: Panama Casa pays up to US$150.00 per month; client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
OCCUPANCY AND USE
- One Bedroom: 3 people maximum
- Two Bedrooms: 4 people maximum
- Three Bedrooms: 6 people maximum
- The apartment is for residential purpose only; tenants must avoid noise and disruptive behavior. Persons not granted entrance by the building administration or security shall not be allowed in the building or apartment. In the event of violation of this policy, management reserves the right to evict the tenant with a 24 hour notification. The tenant will not be refunded the $600 of the damage deposit, but rent will be pro-rated to the date of eviction.
- Use/possession of unlawful drugs in any form in or around the apartment is not allowed and will be cause for eviction with 24 hour notification. In this instance, there will be no reimbursement of the deposit or rent paid.
Cleaning will be done once a week and may not be re-scheduled without previous notice. This cleaning does not include cleaning of personal items. Extra cleaning days can be arranged for an additional charge, either by our cleaning staff or by an outside agency, depending upon cleaning staff availability & tenant needs. Contact our office regarding additional cleanings. Our cleaning staff will be allowed to enter the unit at least twice per month.
DAMAGE AND LIABILITY
Panama Casas endeavors to keep the premises safe, clean and in good repair and therefore reserves the right to charge guests for missing or damaged items. The following list is indicative of what is considered to be damage, but is not all-inclusive:
- Sheets stained, ripped or lost
- Curtains stained, torn or lost
- Walls extremely dirty or scratched
- Towels stained, ripped or lost
- Furniture broken, cracked or stained
- Damage to electrical appliances
- Door cracked, scratched or damaged
- Lamps broken or lost
- Dishes broken, damaged or stained
- Loss of any item listed in the inventory
- Any other damage that is not listed in the initial inventory
- Smokers, residual odor or stains
- Pet odor, damage, dirt or hair
Panama Casa will not refund the $600 damage deposit if the tenant fails to mention information such as having pets or smoking.
When you make reservations you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Panama Casa Services, S.A. and its owners, staff and associates for damages or injuries incurred by you or other guests misuse, wrongdoing or impaired physical abilities on or around the premises.
Remember that pets are accepted in some apartments, please ask when booking.
Panama Casa will announce changes for the cleaning calendar on holidays. We observe all holidays for all of our staff.
Payments must be made before your arrival. Please contact our office at (507)264-5302 or US Phone: 718-407-0665 for payment procedures.
A late fee shall be applied as follows: For rent paid 5 days after it is due, a 5% late fee shall be applied bill. Rent paid 15 days after it is due, a 10% late fee shall be applied, and rent paid after the thirty (30) days it is due, a 15% late fee shall be applied. In the event that the rent exceeds 30 days the Panama Casa has the option to lock the apartment until all rent and penalties are paid in full in cash or certified check.
There will be a charge of $25.00 per check returned by the bank for insufficient funds or any other reason considered by the bank. A charge of $25.00 will also be made for every rent payment notification served.
I have read and accepted Janelbi’s policies.
NOTE: This electronic agreement is considered as a signed written agreement.