TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTRACT
This contract represents the entire agreement between the parties and replaces all prior understandings (oral or written) covering the subject matter and can be changed only in writing signed by both parties. No firm booking can be made until the Booking Contract is completed
The Client shall submit Total Rental payment upon arrival. If any payment is not made within the times set forth herein, Panama Casa may treat the contract as canceled, and the usual refund terms shall apply. The $600.00 deposit to reserve an apartment becomes nonrefundable if the contract is not canceled with in 30 days of the date of the booking. Please note that 7% tax to all rents for less than 6 months will be applied. Please note that 7% tax to all rents for less than 6 months will be applied.
"PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL. WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, BANK TRANSFERS, CASH OR CHECKS".
NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS
The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified in the promotional material. The owner reserves the right to refuse entry or evict the entire party if the number of persons occupying a property exceeds the number stipulated in this contract.
EXPENSES PAID LOCALLY AT EXTRA COST
The rental property and any facilities or services expressly included in the written information provided by Panama Casa are included in the contract price. Normal use of gas, electricity and water are also included unless otherwise stated in the price list. Some local expenses may be excluded from the rental cost specified in this contract, such as telephone, cleaning services, linens, heating, utilities and personal services such as maids or cooks. Panama Casa will list known locally paid expenses on the Confirmation Invoice.
Approximately 14 days prior to the travel departure date specified, Panama Casa will supply the Client with an arrival voucher and additional information required to occupy the property.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Unless otherwise agreed, Clients should arrive between 2 PM and 7 PM on the day of arrival and vacate the property by 10 AM on the day of departure.
PICK UP THE KEYS
There are two options:
Coordinate pick up service – the driver will have the key of the apartment.
Our working hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M / Saturday from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. - We will charge $35 to deliver the key after working hours.
Panama Casa has taken care to ensure the accuracy of all information and descriptions contained in its brochures and promotional material at the time prepared, however, nothing in those materials shall be treated as a term or condition of this contract. Panama Casa shall not be liable with regard to any difference of opinion as to the condition or quality of the properties, or the surrounding area, nor for temporary defects or stoppages of any utilities. Properties may not always appear exactly as pictured or described due to normal wear and tear, changes in furnishings and changes after materials were prepared.
Should any problem occur with the property, the Client must immediately (within 24 hours) notify the property owner or manager. The Client should also inform Panama Casa of the problem within 48 hours if the problem has not been remedied. The Client should allow the owner or manager reasonable time to remedy the problem, or to find a suitable replacement property. Vacating the property without Panama Casa authorization does not constitute an adequate cause for a refund. The Client is responsible for informing Panama Casa of any complaint and allowing it a reasonable opportunity to remedy the problem during the rental period; failure to do so will void any claim following the rental period. The client books a property in Panama with the understanding that there are cultural, architectural, economical and natural differences from the other parts of the world.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATION BY OWNER/JANELBI
Panama Casa reserves the right to modify or cancel this contract at any time in any case where it is necessary to do so as a result of a force majeure, or any other occurrence outside the control of Panama Casa. In the event of any change or cancellation by the property owner, Panama Casa shall inform the client promptly and shall endeavor to offer the Client substituted properties. The Client will have a choice of accepting the substitute property and paying or receiving the difference in rate for the new property, or Janelbi will refund all money paid. In the event of changes or complete cancellation Panama Casa's liability will be limited to the refund of all monies paid. In no event will Panama Casa be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages, including travel expense, alternative lodging, or other expense.
Client acknowledges that Panama Casa may not own any rental accommodations and undertakes only to act as agent for the owner of the property. As such, Panama Casa shall not be responsible or liable for any accident, loss, damage, injury, or inconvenience arising from the rental, except insofar as that occurrence is caused by the direct negligence of Janelbi or that of its employees. All claims of accident, loss, damage, injury or inconvenience are acknowledged to be solely between the Client and owner. Panama Casa does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, riot, strikes, sickness or any cause beyond its control.
Panama Casa and its Client agree that this contract shall be governed by Panama law, and that exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of this contract shall be in the courts located in Panama.
*** PANAMA CASA POLICY ***
"PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL. WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, BANK TRANSFERS, CASH OR CHECKS".
RESERVATION AND DAMAGE DEPOSIT
The damage deposit of US$600.00 is for your weekly or monthly reservations, and it is required to book and guarantee reservations. The damage deposit is refundable within 30 days after check out, if everything in the apartment is in order according with the initial inventory and inspection.
Rates are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until deposit is received. Your reservation is guaranteed upon receipt of the damage deposits and a confirmation letter has been sent.
Notice of cancellation or change must be given 30 days prior to arrival. If cancellations or changes are made after this 30 day period, we reserve the right to keep the $600 damage deposit.
- Pet Fee: There is an extra fee of US$300.00 for pets. $150.00 is non-refundable and $150.00 is refundable based on the cost of the cleaning and damages.
- Smokers Fee: There is an extra fee of US$300.00 for smoking inside the apartment, and it is non-refundable.
Panama Casa will pay basic utilities such as (Applicable only in units with full utilities):
- Maintenance Fee
- Water bill - Internet
- Cable TV basic service
The Electrical charges will be as follows:
- One Bedroom: Panama Casa pays up to US$100.00 per month, client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
- Two Bedroom: Panama Casa pays up to US$150.00 per month, client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
- Three Bedroom: Panama Casa pays up to US$200.00 per month, client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
- The meter reading will be taken at move in. Electrical rates in Panama are 17 cents per kilowatt hr.
TENANTS ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENTS AND USE
- One Bedroom: Panama Casa pays up to US$150.00 per month; client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
- Two Bedrooms: Panama Casa pays up to US$200.00 per month; client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
- Three Bedrooms: Panama Casa pays up to US$250.00 per month; client is required to pay the amount exceeding this limit.
OCCUPANCY AND USE
- One Bedroom: 3 people maximum
- Two Bedrooms: 4 people maximum
- Three Bedrooms: 6 people maximum
- The apartment is for residential purpose only; tenants must avoid noise and disruptive behavior. Persons not granted entrance by the building administration or security shall not be allowed in the building or apartment. In the event of violation of this policy, management reserves the right to evict the tenant with a 24 hour notification. The tenant will not be refunded the $600 of the damage deposit, but rent will be pro-rated to the date of eviction.
- Use/possession of unlawful drugs in any form in or around the apartment is not allowed and will be cause for eviction with 24 hour notification. In this instance, there will be no reimbursement of the deposit or rent paid.
Cleaning will be done once a week and may not be re-scheduled without previous notice. This cleaning does not include cleaning of personal items. Extra cleaning days can be arranged for an additional charge, either by our cleaning staff or by an outside agency, depending upon cleaning staff availability & tenant needs. Contact our office regarding additional cleanings. Our cleaning staff will be allowed to enter the unit at least twice per month.
DAMAGE AND LIABILITY
Panama Casas endeavors to keep the premises safe, clean and in good repair and therefore reserves the right to charge guests for missing or damaged items. The following list is indicative of what is considered to be damage, but is not all-inclusive:
- Sheets stained, ripped or lost
- Curtains stained, torn or lost
- Walls extremely dirty or scratched
- Towels stained, ripped or lost
- Furniture broken, cracked or stained
- Damage to electrical appliances
- Door cracked, scratched or damaged
- Lamps broken or lost
- Dishes broken, damaged or stained
- Loss of any item listed in the inventory
- Any other damage that is not listed in the initial inventory
- Smokers, residual odor or stains
- Pet odor, damage, dirt or hair
Panama Casa will not refund the $600 damage deposit if the tenant fails to mention information such as having pets or smoking.
When you make reservations you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Panama Casa Services, S.A. and its owners, staff and associates for damages or injuries incurred by you or other guests misuse, wrongdoing or impaired physical abilities on or around the premises.
Remember that pets are accepted in some apartments, please ask when booking.
Panama Casa will announce changes for the cleaning calendar on holidays. We observe all holidays for all of our staff.
Payments must be made before your arrival. Please contact our office at (507)264-5302 or US Phone: 718-407-0665 for payment procedures.
A late fee shall be applied as follows: For rent paid 5 days after it is due, a 5% late fee shall be applied bill. Rent paid 15 days after it is due, a 10% late fee shall be applied, and rent paid after the thirty (30) days it is due, a 15% late fee shall be applied. In the event that the rent exceeds 30 days the Panama Casa has the option to lock the apartment until all rent and penalties are paid in full in cash or certified check.
There will be a charge of $25.00 per check returned by the bank for insufficient funds or any other reason considered by the bank. A charge of $25.00 will also be made for every rent payment notification served.
I have read and accepted Janelbi’s policies.
NOTE: This electronic agreement is considered as a signed written agreement.